GAS ROTISSERIE 3 ROD
**PRICE VALID UNTIL 30th NOVEMBER 2021**
Rotisserie, also known as spit-roasting, is a style of roasting where meat is skewered on a spit – a long solid rod used to hold food while it is being cooked over a fire in a fireplace or over a campfire, or roasted in an oven. This method is generally used for cooking large joints of meat or entire animals, such as chicken or turkeys. The rotation cooks the meat evenly in its own juices and allows easy access for continuous basting
1. Specially designed open-door way to make the operation very convenient.
2. High-performance honeycomb ceramic burner to make a balanced distribution of heat.
3. Independent control on each floor.
4. Strengthened tempered glass, show the delicious food to the customers clearly.
5. Overheat protection and machine safety protection device.
6. Gas models and electric models are available
|Dimensions||118 × 49 × 83 cm|