- A shawarma machine is also known as a vertical broiler. – It broils meat on a rotating metal spike, that can be used for a gyro, doner kebab, or shawarma.
- Designed with the motor at the bottom of the unit, it ensures protection from all heating elements. – Individual burner controls, ceramic plates with minimum flame adjustment, removable burner protection mesh, removable drip tray and a shovel for the meat are ALL standard features of Shawarma machines.
- About Shawarma Machine : – In addition to the features and benefits, our gyro machines allow the user to MOVE the burner closer/farther away from the meat to ensure precise cooking with minimal heat loss.
- The skewer can be wood skewer or bamboo skewer. – The machine can make the meat skewer of different kinds meat such as the mutton, beef, pork and fish. – Compact structure, space saving, light weight, easy to take and carry.
- High working efficiency, easy to operate. – High quality, durable for use, big capacity, high efficiency. – Stainless steel, anti-rust and anti-corrosion, thus healhy.