Gas Rotisserie 3 Rod
|118 × 49 × 83 cm
A gas rotisserie 3 rod is a cooking appliance commonly used in commercial kitchens, restaurants, and foodservice operations for cooking large quantities of meat. It is called a 3 rod rotisserie because it typically has three horizontal rods that rotate continuously, allowing the meat to cook evenly on all sides.
Firstly, the rotisserie is powered by a gas flame that heats the burners located beneath the rods. The heat produced by the burners cooks the meat slowly and evenly, resulting in a juicy and flavorful end product.
The 3 rod rotisserie typically has a large capacity, allowing for multiple pieces of meat to be cooked at the same time. The rods can be adjusted to accommodate different sizes and shapes of meat, such as chicken, beef, pork, or lamb.
Rotisserie, also known as?spit-roasting, is a style of?roasting?where meat is?skewered?on a?spit?? a long solid rod used to hold food while it is being cooked over a fire in a?fireplace?or?over a campfire, or roasted in an?oven. This method is generally used for cooking large joints of meat or entire animals, such as chicken or turkeys. The rotation cooks the meat evenly in its own juices and allows easy access for continuous?basting
- Specially designed open-door way to make the operation very convenient.
- High-performance honeycomb ceramic burner to make a balanced distribution of heat.
- Independent control on each floor.
- Strengthened tempered glass, show the delicious food to the customers clearly.
- Overheat protection and machine safety protection device.
- Gas models and electric models are available
Visit blu-Star for air conditioning