Small Candy Floss
A candy floss maker is a machine that spins sugar at high speeds to create fluffy, cotton candy-like confections. It typically consists of a heating element, a spinning head, and a bowl to catch the spun sugar.
To use a candy floss maker, you would first need to add granulated sugar to the spinning head. The heating element then melts the sugar, and centrifugal force spins the molten sugar out of tiny holes in the spinning head, creating strands of sugar that cool and solidify into a fluffy web-like texture.
The cotton candy maker transforms your favorite hard candies into fluffy, melt-in-your-mouth cotton candy. It takes only minutes to get sugar sweets spinning and ready to enjoy. It’s so easy, even your kids can do it. Perfect for parties, large group gatherings, or a quiet date night.
- This easy to use Candy Floss Maker allows you to make fairground style candy floss at home in minutes
- It spins sugar into bunches of fluffy cotton candy
- All you have to do is gather up the yummy wisps on your candy floss sticks and enjoy
- As the machine heats up, the central head begins to spin, forcing liquid sugar through its tiny perforations.
- The instant the threads of sugar hit the air they cool and re-solidify, causing a web of sugary threads to develop in the collection bowl
- Fun for all the family
- It is ideal for birthdays, weddings, new years eve, or whenever you fancy a tasty treat
- Just add sugar (Not Included)
- Material: Plastic
- Rated frequency: 50Hz
- Rated power: 500W
What’s in the box
- 1 x Cotton Candy Machine
Visit blu-Star for air conditioning