RETURN & REFUND POLICY PERTAINING TO SUNROSE ONLINE (PTY) LTD
SUNROSE ONLINE (PTY) LTD only deals in brand new equipment. We do not buy up nor deal in second hand equipment.
Any machine which has been purchased by a customer and which has been put to use and found to be not in its original pristine condition will not be refunded and is also incapable of being returned as the item would then be deemed to be second hand.
A 6 (six) month / 1 (one) year ‘Carry In‘ conditional warranty applies on all goods purchased. The warranty does not apply to defects due to negligence, wear and tear parts, misuse, abuse, accidental damage, modifications, improper wiring, unauthorized repairs, damage caused by lightning or power surges, goods used contrary to their instruction manuals and on refrigeration compressors.
While every care is taken to ensure that our website remains up-to-date, it may sometimes occur that prices as advertised on our website do not correspond with those prices quoted in-store. The fluctuation is often due to market factors such as, inter alia, the exchange rate and / or stock availability. Hence, prices are subject to change without further notice to the customer and in such an instance, a customer may elect to pay in the difference or opt to receive a refund for the erroneous purchase price paid online.
Customers are able to return items for any of the below reasons : –
- I have changed my mind (only available before delivery or collection) – (N.B. a store credit will be issued. A customer may elect to sustain a 20% penalty levied against the purchase price and to receive the balance in refund)
- Not as pictured/described (N.B. a customer is entitled to a full return with no obligation to pay any return shipping fee)
- The item is defective/damaged (N.B. goods in transit insurance is left to the discretion of the purchaser)
- Incorrect item shipped (N.B. customer is entitled to a full return with no obligation to pay any return shipping fee)
- Out of box failure (N.B. customer will only be able to receive a refund of the purchase price until such time that a replacement unit has been offered and said replacement has been assessed and also found to be an out of box failure i.e. the machine never powered on at all.
The courier cost incurred when accepting a return can be covered in 3 ways:
- We could opt to split the cost with the customer
- We could cover the cost completely and offer free return shipping
- A customer might be asked to cover the cost in full
A customer wishing to return a purchase must log a return by either contacting Sunrose Online (Pty) Ltd directly on
office: 0312078068 / 0725884250
- All returns will be submitted to our Director for review and acceptance.
- The customer is required to provide an image of the return when submitting their request.
- Returns should be sent back to you in the same condition and in their original packaging.
- If the returned product is accepted back into stock and the customer is to be refunded, we will process the refund on our end.
- If the customer is liable for the return shipping, it will be deducted from the original order total and the balance refunded.
- Should you wish to consider our general terms and conditions of trading, kindly follow this link to our standard terms and conditions of trading