Single Bowl Sink with Under-Shelf
|125 × 74 × 70 cm
A Single Bowl Sink with Under-Shelf would typically be a commercial-grade sink. It is designed for use in a larger kitchen or food preparation area.
Firstly, the size and configuration of the sink can vary depending on the manufacturer and model. Secondly, a sink of this size would be capable of accommodating larger pots and pans. As well as multiple users at once.
Thirdly, the Single Bowl Sink with Under-Shelf 1700mm is a convenient feature that provides additional storage space for kitchen equipment and supplies. Fourthly it is typically located beneath the sink and is accessible from both sides of the unit.
Lastly, if you’re interested in purchasing a single bowl sink with an under-shelf of this size. Therefore it’s important to do your research and consider certain factors. Such as the material, durability, and ease of installation. As well as any additional features that may be important for your specific needs.
- Ergonomically designed
- The top is manufactured from 1.2 mm 304 No 4 P.V.C coated steel
- The top has a 35mm boxed edge with a 60 mm turn down and a return of 10 mm
- The rear shall have a 150 mm vertical splash back with a 20 mm return and a 10mm turn down
- 1.6 mm mild steel under sheet – Epoxy coated
- Vermin proof bitumen sound deadening compound is applied between the stainless steel and mild steel
- Angle iron frame work _ Epoxy coated
- 42mm 304 Stainless steel legs
- Corner gussets rae fitted 48 mm tubing and M10 bolts to accommodate removable legs
- 2 x 20 mm stainless steel square tubing are welded to legs at 250 mm intervals for support and to accommodate 2 shelves
- Preparation bowls are pressed in one piece from 1.6mm type 304 deep drawn stainless steel
- Waste outlet hole is to the center of the bowl
- Pre bowl size : 500 x 500 x 250 mm
- Pot bowl size : 615 x 500 250 mm
- Assembled dimensions: 1750 x 650 x 910mm (H)
Visit blu-Star for air conditioning