Tilting Pan 80L Electric
|138 × 86 × 124 cm
A tilting pan 80L electric is a type of commercial cooking equipment that is similar to the gas version, but instead of gas burners. It is powered by an electric heating element located underneath the pan. It is commonly used in professional kitchens to cook large quantities of food.
Firstly, like the gas version, the tilting pan 80L electric also has a tilting mechanism that allows the pan to be tipped to pour out the contents. Making it easy to transfer food to serving dishes. This feature also makes it easier to clean the pan after use.
One advantage of using an electric tilting pan is that it does not require a gas supply, which can be a consideration in some commercial kitchen settings. Additionally, electric equipment often requires less maintenance than gas equipment, as there are no burners or fuel lines to clean.
However, electric equipment may have a slower heat-up time than gas equipment. Which can affect cooking times and efficiency. It is important to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper use, cleaning, and maintenance of the electric tilting pan 80L to ensure it remains in good working order and operates safely.
- Pedestal mounted tilting frypan
- Pan manufactured from 2mm type AISI 304 CR-NI stainless steel sides integrally welded to a 10mm boiler plate base (mild steel)
- Heating by means of 6 incaloy sheathed elements clamped to the underside of the pan
- Thermostatically controlled from 50 ?C – 250 ?C
- Pan suspended on trunnions with bushes providing smooth tilt operation by means of a worm and wheel mechanism
- Spring-balanced lid with heat-resistant handle
- Tilt-up element for easy cleaning
Visit our?airconditioning?site and get a good discount.